geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: More on Yoko
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:46:15 GMT
Git has been set up:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=geronimo-yoko.git

Regards,
Alan

we did on yoko publicly accessible, so it’s now at https://github.com/djencks/geronimo-yoko

> Both Joe Chacko and Neil Richards have now filed ICLAs.  I somewhat doubt they will have
time to massage the existing commits, nor do I know if it’s possible to do without linearizing
git history.  I’m hoping to have time and energy to experiment with this.  At worst I think
we could put the git revision hashes into the Jira issues rather than the (preferable) reverse.

> I’ve seen some vague rumors lately that it’s possible to have some repos under git
and some under svn.  When I have a little more time I’d like to investigate this.  Do we
need  a vote to authorize changing the yoko repo to git?