geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration for Java SE and Java EE JSR
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:20:40 GMT
Doesn't this overlap with another project you've been involved with, Tamaya?

On Jul 14, 2016 6:10 PM, "Mark Struberg" <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

Hi folks!

I’ve started to extract the configuration work I’ve done in OWB, MyFaces
and DeltaSpike into an own little project.
For the MyFaces and DeltaSpike parts I got help from ASF member Gerhard
Petracek.

My goal is to establish an own JSR for configuration.

So far it consists of 2 classes for the API and 4 classes for the SPI.
The source can be found here.
https://github.com/struberg/javaConfig

And that’s pretty much it! There is not much more needed for it.

I would love to move this to Geronimo. Simply because geronimo is kind of
an EE-commons for the ASF nowadays ;)

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub