geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration for Java SE and Java EE JSR
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:22:30 GMT
Well the damage (Mark caused by this) is done, neither now nor next week it
can be fully undone;-O

However by following up on a constructive discussion whenever everyone is
are ready after the weekend the cause of a configuration standard could
probably be best served.

If there's a Hangout etc. at a decent time happy to also join that.

Cheers,

Werner