geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Configuration for Java SE and Java EE JSR
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:58:32 GMT
You’re welcome to ticker around w/ configuration with the Geronimo JEE pantheon.

Tamaya developers are welcome ticker around w/ configuration with the Geronimo JEE pantheon.

It’s ok if Geronimo has two, or even more, different configuration mechanisms.  I predict
that the config adapter to accommodate the two would be pretty damn interesting, especially
if it were a result of collaboration between Tamaya developers and your team, Mark.

I will explicitly point out, as I’ve said in other emails on this topic, discussions of
JSR/JCP have no place on these mailing lists, usually.

With that said, how can we help?  I know that we need to pull off the dust covers of a lot
of our tooling.  I’m generating an inventory of what’s fallen into disrepair.

Regards,
Alan