geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: JCache dependency
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 17:42:51 GMT
Took a look at it.
Technically I could release this easily, but geronimo-specs have a rather bad reputation already
for shipping totally undocumented stuff.
That is imo not good. Thus I’d like to ask if anyone is up for helping me with adding javadocs.

Gonna start with it tonight.
Please ping me on irc #openejb so we can divide the work.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

> Am 11.05.2016 um 08:40 schrieb Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
>
> Is this still needed?
> If so I can run the release today.
>
> LieGrue,
> Strub
>
>> Am 30.03.2016 um 09:30 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Just checked and our spec jar passes sigtest. Not sure for this week
>> but think we can run a vote next one if nobody objects - don't
>> hesitate to ping if nothing happens ;).
>>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> @rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

>>> TCK does contain the sigtest:
>>> https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107tck/tree/master/sigtest
>>>
>>> Looking forward to getting the 1.0 version :)
>>>
>>> D.

CI

BVal

JSR