geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From eduardogt <gcont...@cibinetonline.com>
Subject Updates to Geronimo 3.0.x
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 21:36:58 GMT
Hello, today I updated and tested successfully in my local Geronimo 3.0.1
version the aries related files:
org.apache.aries.jpa.api-0.2-incubating
org.apache.aries.jpa.blueprint.aries-0.2-incubating
org.apache.aries.jpa.container-0.2-incubating
org.apache.aries.jpa.container.context-0.2-incubating

with version 0.3 which fixes some major bugs.  The one was affecting one of
my projects was related with a problem reading a persistence.xml larger than
8.1kb.

Another change I made (I have tested it for long), was upgrading
org.apache.myfaces.core/myfaces-bundle/2.1.10 to 2.1.17

Just wanted to know if it is possible to add any of this updates to the next
release of Geronimo-3.0.x