geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Calabretta <antonio.calabre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCache dependency
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2016 17:01:44 GMT
A dc ax
Il 27/mar/2016 11:35 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau",a, <rmannibucau@gmail.com> ha
scritto:
>the xz Zürich dry zit da x x da x h Titicaca a,w a aa aa otite cdx e x a
dyld cd g a,aa dc a xc a x a HG
> Alpha cause asf doesnt have oracle tck so we cant validate binary compat
but it targets jcache 1.0. More a legal thing than anyvittima. Un thing
else. If you have access to tck and can validate the yang cdx tsaar x aan
xxxzx a HTC. Gita aa vigoroso vigorosi x a gita guitige g. A a, dc a x w x
aa dc gita guitig,a,aha da da DVD a good got ha gita guitig guitige.
goto,,a,a g,y,got,guitig guitige gotico ag a,, x da we cazucchero Zutphen a
n move on 1.0x a,q aa a a x a x a xxv xxx x a te ti,you toys a a a,GG,ad
the,a,aa xv a,a,a xx wha cc cdx a a tu a,ad xxxzx www x

> Le 27 mars 2016 00:21, "Dmitriy Setrakyan" <dsetrakyan@apache.org> a
écrit :

>> Hi Romain,
>>
>> The only issue I see is the version. JSR107 spec is on version 1.0.0
[1], while the Geronimo JCache jar is on version 1.0-alpha-1.

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jcache_1.0_spec

dsetrakyan@apache.org>

Apache