geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Garcia <gcont...@cibinetonline.com>
Subject Re: Board report time 2015-11
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:47:48 GMT
Some time ago, I was trying to download the source code of Geronimo, in
order to start playing with it and see if something can be done on it.
Unfortunatelly, there is no enough updated documentation at website
about how to do that.

I tried with svn, and using "mvn install" it keeps showing errors due
some repositories not found.  If you have any updated doc to do this, I
will appreciate having it.  I would like to work in creating a good
documentation about how to download it step by step and compiling code
smoothly.  This is the begining to bring more devs to the project.

I'm using Geronimo with OSGi in some projects with Aries and OpenJPA.
Using also MyFaces and Trinidad (or PrimeFaces).  I like how easy you
can develop OSGi applications with Geronimo, and if there is a chance to
colaborate in any way, I would like to do it.

Regards,

Eduardo García