geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Board report time 2015-04
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 06:10:06 GMT
I agree, we should start moving our focus.

When you speak of #2, what bits do you speak of?  The glue that assembles the various JSR
implementations of the JEE spec?

I wonder if we should start a total re-write.  We’ve learned a thing or two since this project
started and the current Zeitgeist for server software has moved on.

I think it’s an exciting time to take a fresh look at Geronimo and to “re-imagine” it.
 If you all agree, what to keep and what to re-write?

Regards,
Alan