geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Transaction Manager 3.1.2
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:49:19 GMT
Based only on code review, not looking at the artifacts, +1.

Despite it being 3 years old, I'm a little worried about GERONIMO-6372, the implementation
seems to assume we are processing < 1 tx per millisecond.  Maybe we should shift the SystemTimeMilliseconds
over a few bits just in case hardware gets even faster?

thanks
david jencks