geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo websocket
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:54:15 GMT
I don't think anyone is actively working on the geronimo server at the moment (happy to be
proven wrong….).  Options I can think of are:

- integrate a more recent tomcat yourself, hopefully providing patches.

- use karaf with jetty

thanks
david jencks

On Sep 22, 2014, at 6:35 AM, dad <gnetbusy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are doing osgi development on geronimo 3.01 currently and we need to be able to use
websocket. We understand the current tomcat bundled with geronimo does not have websocket
implementation. So we'd like to know what the plans are to make websocket available in geronimo.