geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From dad <gnetb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo websocket
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:18:41 GMT
Thanks David,

Can you please provide some guide on how to go about doing the integration?
Excuse my apparent ignorance, but this area is completely new to me.

1. where/which/what are the integration points for tomcat?
E.g any initialization/routines/library calls aside the vanila tomcat
itself?
2. Gotchas to be aware of
3. Tips to ensure standards compliance

Many thanks

>From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo websocket
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:54:15 GMT
I don't think anyone is actively working on the geronimo server at the
moment (happy to be
proven wrong….). Options I can think of are:

- integrate a more recent tomcat yourself, hopefully providing patches.

- use karaf with jetty

thanks
david jencks