geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From sangeeta lal <sangeeta.6...@gmail.com>
Subject Application Logging Practices in Industrial and Open-Source Software
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 16:19:40 GMT
Dear Geronimo Team,

*Application Logging Practices in Industrial and Open-Source Software*

 I am a PhD scholar at a state university at India working in the area of
mining software repositories and empirical software engineering. I am
currently working on a project to study developer logging practices in
industrial and open-source software. Following is a link to a short survey
(about 1 minute to complete). Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Link to survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y8BBCXY

*Take a minute to improve state of the art of software development*.

Thank You
--

Regards...
Sangeeta