geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From rwengr <>
Subject Re: Class Load Problem - Getter return type in wrong classloader
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:25:06 GMT
The root cause of this problem is trying to inject other packages into the
bundle which contains the <module> of my plugin.  Packages were missing
because my CAR file was not properly created so I was trying to insert
missing dependencies on the front end.

This problem occurred because, when using the car-maven-plugin to build a
CAR file, I did not understand the relationship between <dependency> at the
pom level and <dependency> in the configuration of the car-maven-plugin.

On to the next problem !!

Sent from the Development mailing list archive at

View raw message