geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release geronimo-jbatch_1.0-1.0
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:55:37 GMT
for new spec I don't see how j7 could help to solve anything, for old
it is possible. But well this is not blocking at all IMO so maybe no
need to discuss it a lot in this thread ;).
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau