geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release geronimo-jbatch_1.0-1.0
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:39:23 GMT
Hi Romain,
That's interesting when the Java EE 7 spec is clear that it requires Java
SE 7...  But, maybe since Java Batch can also be used in an SE environment,
they can change their requirement for SE.  But, technically, they can't
override the requirement for Java SE 7 in the EE environment.

It may not be a big deal for the API, but I wonder if this dual requirement
will cause any issues for the implementation and integration with Java EE
environments.  I guess we'll find out...

Kevin