geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-osgi-support pom question
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:07:53 GMT
These are dependencies only used by the tests (*-itests modules). They
are not exported or used by geronimo-osgi-locator or
geronimo-osgi-registry so it all should be ok.

Jarek

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> hi!
>
> the specs/geronimo-osgi-support has tons of stuff in it's dependencyManagement section
which it actually does not use at all. e.g. org.ops4j stuff including some swisscom specific
stuff.
> Can we simply get rid of it? Who is using this anyway? It seems not to get imported by
any of the other geromino/specs projects.