geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Zsolt Dénes <>
Subject problem
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:12:32 GMT
Dear All!

Thanks for your work, I really like geronimo! But, I would like to use it,
with mysql 5.1 jdbc driver, but in the  (Database pool creating) wizzard
can't download the MySQL driver ver. 5.1.22 because the URL, from the doesn't correct.

Is there any way, to read this property file from local, or read the url
from local property? Because for example, if the site down, I can not
change this config property :( I can override, compile nad repack it to the
jar, but I'm a java developer, not a system admin, or same like that :)

Can You change the url resource of this property, or add the freshness
driver (5.1.26)?

Thanks your work!

Beast regards,
Zsolt Denes