geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Zsolt Dénes <zsolt.de...@gmail.com>
Subject driver-downloads.properties problem
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:12:32 GMT
Dear All!

Thanks for your work, I really like geronimo! But, I would like to use it,
with mysql 5.1 jdbc driver, but in the  (Database pool creating) wizzard
can't download the MySQL driver ver. 5.1.22 because the URL, from the
http://geronimo.apache.org/driver-downloads.properties doesn't correct.

Is there any way, to read this property file from local, or read the url
from local property? Because for example, if the site down, I can not
change this config property :( I can override, compile nad repack it to the
jar, but I'm a java developer, not a system admin, or same like that :)

Can You change the url resource of this property, or add the freshness
driver (5.1.26)?

Thanks your work!

Beast regards,
Zsolt Denes