geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jarek Gawor has been appointed as the the PMC Chair of the Geronimo Project
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:09:58 GMT
Kevan,

Thanks again for all your time & effort. You have been an excellent
PMC chair and I have learned a lot from you. Thanks for your
invaluable advice and expertise given to me and this project. Good
luck!

Thanks,
Jarek

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> Due to recent changes in my life, I've had less and less time to devote to the Geronimo
project. Last month, I told the PMC that I wished to step down from my PMC Chair duties.

> The Geronimo PMC unanimously nominated Jarek Gawor to become the PMC Chair. I'm happy
to announce that at this month's board meeting, the ASF Board appointed Jarek the new PMC
Chair of the Geronimo project.

> As anyone following the Geronimo project should know, Jarek has been bringing a tremendous
amount to the project in multiple ways. Please take a moment to thank Jarek for taking on
this new role.

> Finally, to all the PMC members, committers, contributors, and users -- thanks for making
my job as PMC chair so easy and enjoyable. It's been a pleasure working with you.