geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McCright <and...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Would like to contribute
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:44:38 GMT
Thanks for the clarification - my ID is: andymc

From:   Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii@gmail.com>
To:     dev@geronimo.apache.org,
Date:   06/10/2013 09:43 AM
Subject:        Re: Would like to contribute

Hi,

Kevan was asking your JIRA ID to assign you to those JIRAs.
The JIRA ID is the one you use to connect to issues.a.o

Thanks,
Jean-Louis

2013/6/10 Andrew McCright <andymc@us.ibm.com>
Hi Kevan,

Thanks!  The JIRA IDs that I am interested in are:

6450 - Concurrency Utils
6452 - JAX-RS 2.0
6453 - Servlet 3.1 APIs - I've submitted a patch for this one.
6461 - JSON-P
6462 - WebSockets

Can you add me to the contributor list?  At that point should I be able to
assign JIRAs to myself, or will I need a committer to assign them to me?

Thanks again,

Andy