geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a new Geronimo 3 release?
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 18:02:17 GMT
Yes, current set of dependencies. I'm worried that once we start
upgrading the versions of the various dependencies it will take weeks
or months to resolve the problems caused by the upgrade. So for now I
would rather focus on getting something out especially since things
appear to be in a decent shape. Of course, if there is something that
can be upgraded and it doesn't cause a lot of problems or additional
work - I'm all for it.

Jarek

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 8, 2013, at 3:00 PM, Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think it's probably a good time to have a new Geronimo 3 release
>> (3.0.1?). We've fixed a bunch of stuff, upgraded Tomcat, OpenJPA, and
>> fixed Java 7 complication issues. TCK is also looking pretty good now.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> Sounds great to me. I assume this is with the current set of dependencies? E.g. OpenEJB
4.0.0-beta-1, xbean 3.11.1, myfaces 2.1.11, etc…