geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE PASS] Geronimo devtools maven-eclipsepde-plugin 1.2 release
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 12:45:51 GMT
Forrest, by my count this vote was open just a bit more than 24 hours. The norm is a minimum
of 72 hours. There are times when expedited release votes can be used, but not without discussion.

I notice that there is not an actual source archive that is buildable. The references sources
jar only contains java sources. Anyone else bothered by this? The ASF norm is to vote on source
archives prepared by the release manager. I assume everyone else is voting on the svn tag?

--kevan