geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xbean finder getURLs()
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:47:38 GMT
committed the fix,

it needed a workaround for surefire which doesn't respect getURLs semantic
with some config (the one of xbean for instance).

i added a property to deactivate it too if needed.

hope i didn't break anything

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau>*
*Blog: **http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/*<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/>
*LinkedIn: **http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau*
*Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau*



2013/4/25 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

>
> On Apr 25, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > tested a bit perfs using AppClassLoader only (so it can be a bit
> different in a JavaEE or OSGi envrt)
> >
> > single call: URLClassLoader => 654 vs getResources => 1130 (ms but the
> unit is not important)
> > 1000 calls: 5503 vs 612621
> >
> > i'll check our tests are still passing then commit the change if nobody
> shouts before
>
> Sounds good. Thanks Romain.
>
> --kevan
>
>

Mime
View raw message