geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spam blitz on yoko wiki
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:53:52 GMT
Hi Rick,
Yes, must be.

Is there any reason to preserve this wiki? At first, I couldn't understand why I wasn't seeing
the same spam. Until I realized that this is incubator-yoko and not the yoko wiki within geronimo.

Here's the current wiki -- http://geronimo.apache.org/yoko/

I think we have two choices:

1. delete the spam and shutdown write-access to the wiki (or reduce write access to the wiki
to a known group). Or,
2. delete the wiki (I assume that the spam doesn't need to be deleted, in this case. but that
would be infra's call).

Preference? Could you take one of these steps? If not, let me know and I'll do it -- just
let me know…

--kevan

On Apr 16, 2013, at 7:59 AM, Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been seeing a deluge of spam-type updates on the yoko wiki.  Is there some sort
of permission problem with that wiki that's allowing these?

> Rick

click the up coming internet site]]