geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject tranql connector release candidate for jdbc 4 support
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:58:24 GMT
I've put together a release candidate for the tranql connector projects staged at

https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgtranql-016/

The main purpose is to support jdbc 4.  I also simplified the prepared statement cache code
by moving it to a new abstract MCF class and making the individual MCFs that support prepared
statement caching themselves inherit from the new abstract class.  I also provided a generic
wrapper that does PS caching.  Geronimo might want to use this in the @Datasource support,
I'm not sure.

Please take a look.  If there are no problems reported I plan to release these no sooner than
monday.

thanks
david jencks