geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anja Skrba <an...@webhostinggeeks.com>
Subject Permission to translate your page at http://geronimo.apache.org/
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:07:19 GMT

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inquire regarding your web page about deploy and run
J2EE application client where I have found a lot of useful information.
My name is Anja and I'm currently studying at the Faculty of Computer
Science in Belgrade.
Here is the URL of your article:
http://geronimo.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/deploy-and-run-j2ee-application-client.html

I would like to share it with the people from Former Yugoslav Republics:
Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing into
Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav Republics
and to post it on my website. Hopefully, it will help our people to
gather some additional knowledge about computing.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Anja Skrba
anjas@webhostinggeeks.com