geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tranql-dev] tranql connector release candidate for jdbc 4 support
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:12:01 GMT

On Apr 5, 2013, at 3:58 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've put together a release candidate for the tranql connector projects staged at
>
> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgtranql-016/
>
> The main purpose is to support jdbc 4.  I also simplified the prepared statement cache
code by moving it to a new abstract MCF class and making the individual MCFs that support
prepared statement caching themselves inherit from the new abstract class.  I also provided
a generic wrapper that does PS caching.  Geronimo might want to use this in the @Datasource
support, I'm not sure.

> Please take a look.  If there are no problems reported I plan to release these no sooner
than monday.

Nice. Thanks David!

I know there have been some users quite eager for JDBC4 support. Hoping they'd be willing
to give this a try -- would be a great way to validate.

--kevan