+1 (non binding)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

2013/3/8 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>

Hi!

I'd like to call a VOTE for the re-roll on genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13.
I fixed the issues catched by Jarek, txs 4 the catch!

The Maven Staging Repo which contains both releases (xbean needs genesis):
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/

SVN source tag for genesis:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/genesis/tags/genesis-2.1/

SVN source tag for xbean:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.13/

Source releases (plus hashes) are available under:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.1/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/xbean/xbean/3.13/

My PGP release key 2FDB81B1 is available at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS

Kevan is so kind and will collect the JIRA bits (I have absolutely no oversight about how to gather all the needed infos there).

The VOTE will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 veto (and reason why)

There is a small (and old) guide for testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

In practice it's as easy as adding a profile to your ~/.m2/settings.xml
which contains the <repository> with the URL pointing to the
staging repo as posted above.

txs and LieGrue,
strub