geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 05:09:13 GMT
Thank you for putting this all together! However, I did find a few problems:

-1 for genesis. 1) geronimo-maven-plugin and geronimo-skip have
SNAPHOST parents. If these are no longer needed then we should drop
them from svn and not release them. 2) There is pluginRepository
defined which points to
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository which is no
longer in use. I think that can be removed all together or at least
changed to the nexus snapshot repository.

-1 for xbean. In xbean I put in temporary repository/plugRepositry
entries for apache snapshots repository so that genesis snapshots
could be picked up (in the room pom.xml). Now that we are releasing
genesis, those two repository entires are not needed anymore.

Thanks again,

Jarek