geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] (take 2) Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:30:44 GMT
Here are the Jira release notes for xbean:

Release Notes - XBean - Version 3.13

** Bug
    * [XBEAN-233] - Support for RetentionPolicy.CLASS broken for ElementType FIELD, METHOD
and CONSTRUCTOR
    * [XBEAN-238] - ClassNotFoundException not catch so missing classes make AnnotationFinder
scanning fail
    * [XBEAN-241] - finder doesn't handle #

** New Feature
    * [XBEAN-184] - Use wiring API for wired bundle calculation
    * [XBEAN-189] - Add a new method in BundleUtils to determine which OSGi runtime is used
now
    * [XBEAN-237] - AnnotationFinder should provide methods to search for annotated method/constructor
parameters

I've updated the copyright dates in the NOTICE files for Genesis and XBean in their development
trunk.

Other than the bad copyright dates, everything looks good to me. Here's my +1

--kevan

On Mar 8, 2013, at 3:12 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE for the re-roll on genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13.
> I fixed the issues catched by Jarek, txs 4 the catch!
>

> The Maven Staging Repo which contains both releases (xbean needs genesis):
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/
>

> SVN source tag for genesis:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/genesis/tags/genesis-2.1/
>
> SVN source tag for xbean:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.13/
>
> Source releases (plus hashes) are available under:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.1/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/xbean/xbean/3.13/
>

> My PGP release key 2FDB81B1 is available at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS
>
> Kevan is so kind and will collect the JIRA bits (I have absolutely no oversight about
how to gather all the needed infos there).