geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] (take 2) Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:28:59 GMT
hi folks!

Time to tally the votes

For genesis:

+1: Jarek Gawor, Kevan Miller, David Blevins, Guillaume Nodet , Forrest Xia
+1 (nonbinding): Romain Manni-Buccau, Mark Struberg

For xbean

+1: Kevan Miller, David Blevins, FGuillaume Nodet, Forrest Xia
+0: Jarek Gawor,
+1 (nonbinding): Romain Manni-Buccau, Mark Struberg
txs 4 all who voted!

I gonna push the maven artifacts to central (and later remove the unnecessary repo section
from the xbean pom).

What else is to be done in geronimo-land for such a 'spare-parts' release?

LieGrue,
strub