geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 07:30:38 GMT
Txs for catching this!
I gonna reroll after this has been fixed.

It seems the 2 genesis modules you mentioned are not even in the <modules> section since
quite some time. Thus I gonna delete them from SVN if noone objects.

Btw, the whole genesis project seems to be in a very bad shape. It e.g. references a geronimo-genesis-skin
in the site which does not exist!
Gonna just drop it for now...

LieGrue,
strub