geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <>
Subject [VOTE] Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 20:53:46 GMT

I'd like to call a VOTE on genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13.

The Maven Staging Repo which contains both releases (xbean needs genesis):

SVN source tag for genesis:

SVN source tag for xbean:

Source releases (plus hashes) are available under:

My PGP release key 2FDB81B1 is available at

Kevan is so kind and will collect the JIRA bits (I have absolutely no oversight about how
to gather all the needed infos there).

The VOTE will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 veto (and reason why)

There is a small (and old) guide for testing staged releases:

In practice it's as easy as adding a profile to your ~/.m2/settings.xml which contains the
<repository> with the URL pointing to the staging repo as posted above.

txs and LieGrue,

View raw message