geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move maven repository out of http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:43:52 GMT
I just removed a while a bunch of repositories definitions from the
3.0 branch which looks like we don't need anymore. That included the
servermix one. So I think all we have to worry about is the Geronimo
ones.

I don't think we can remove these svn repos since older Geronimo
source code might depend on them (stuff that's tagged) but I think we
can at least make the changes in the branches.

Jarek