geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Move maven repository out of http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 01:54:11 GMT
Per notes from Daniel to pmcs,  Apache projects are not allowed to use
svn.apache.org (or people.apache.org/~committer/**) as an endpoint for
users to download packaged sources or binaries from.  That includes hosting
maven repositories.

I did a quick scan,  now we are using svn.apache.org based repo in 3
places.   2 places is controled by geronimo and we can move it to
dist.apache.org.  It's better to use the current wiki svn publish way so
that we can still manage the repo via svn, while publishing the repo to
somewhere else.

The other place is hosted by servicemix, we need to interlock with
servicemix community to see when they will make the change.

Any thoughts ?

*Geronimo 2.1 branch.*
---------------------------------------
<repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>geronimo-svn-repo</id>
            <name>Geronimo 21 patched libraries</name>
            <url>
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1/repository/
</url>
            <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </snapshots>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

*Geronimo 2.2 branch.*
---------------------------------------
None

*Geronimo 3.0 branch.*
---------------------------------------
            <repository>
                    <id>geronimo-svn-repo</id>
                    <name>Geronimo 3rd Party libraries</name>
                    <url>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/repo/
</url>
                    <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>