geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <dile...@wso2.com>
Subject How to use car-maven-plugin to build a bundle repository and install bundles from there to Geronimo V3 server
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 20:01:29 GMT
Hi All,

I've being trying to create a bundle-repository using Geronimo
car-maven-plugin and use that repository to install bundles to Geronimo V3.
Is this possible? I built a repository to add a single bundle and in the
target I got below result;

target
└── classes
    └── repository
        └── org
            └── wso2
                └── carbon
                    └── org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt
                        └── 4.0.0
                            └── org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt-4.0.0.jar

But I cannot install the bundle to Geronimo by going through
Geronimo-console's bundle-repositories section and add the repository
location as;
file://work/geronimo_plugins/org.wso2.carbon.geronimo.plugin/target/classes/repository/
Getting below error;

Encountered an unhandled exception while processing action: add_url
Error accessing
ftp://work//geronimo_plugins/org.wso2.carbon.geronimo.plugin/target/classes/repository/
Can somebody please give some tips on how to create a bundle/plugin
repository by including a set of maven artifacts/bundles and use that
repository to install bundles to Geronimo server?

Thanks,
Dileepa