I did some sanity check on Geronimo docs and they look great.

Thanks for doing this, Jarek~~!.

BTW, should the copyright year at the bottom of each page be 2013 ?

Cheers.

Jeff

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:21 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jan 15, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you all probably noticed the svnpubsub area for the website has
> been setup. I've populated it with the static and wiki content. You
> should be able to kind of preview the site by opening
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/geronimo/content/index.html
> page in your browser. Some things like redirects might not work of
> course and there is a plenty of direct geronimo.apache.org links that
> might bring an old page. I'll also work on reducing some
> cwiki.apache.org links.
>
> Please do some sanity review (and update wiki if needed - I'll push
> updates manually later). I know that some non-english pages might be
> encoded wrong.
>
> Once we agree that the site is in a decent shape I'll ask infra to
> switch us over.

Hi Jarek,
It's looking pretty good to me. I didn't notice any problems. If anything, I noticed a few places where it looked like you had improved on the old site.

I'd give people a day or two to look things over. Once you're comfortable with things, I'd say feel free to pull the switch...

Thanks for all of this!

--kevan