geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 18:43:29 GMT
Right. I first added and then dropped the KEYS.xxx files from dist svn
as I figured they were old. I kept only the KEYS file as that's the
only one we really need anyway.

Jarek

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 7, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The svnpubsub dist area (item #1) for Geronimo is now setup - see [1].
>> I populated it with the same artifacts that we had on
>> /www/www.apache.org/dist/geronimo. Please review in case I missed
>> something. I'll wait a day or so to let INFRA know to officially
>> switch us over to this new way of publishing Geronimo distribution
>> files.
>>
>> [1]: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/geronimo/
>
> The only thing I noticed was that we're dropping the KEYS.xxx files (which are the historical
versions of the KEYS file). I don't see a reason to carry these forward. So, I'm fine with
that. That information should already be encoded in svn, anyway...