geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:35:09 GMT
The svnpubsub dist area (item #1) for Geronimo is now setup - see [1].
I populated it with the same artifacts that we had on
/www/www.apache.org/dist/geronimo. Please review in case I missed
something. I'll wait a day or so to let INFRA know to officially
switch us over to this new way of publishing Geronimo distribution
files.

[1]: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/geronimo/

Jarek