geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:25:43 GMT
If there is no objections I'm going to start filing INFRA tickets to
setup svnpubsub setup for Geronimo. Here's what I think we need:

1) svnpubsub for Geronimo distributions. Basically, svnpubsub location
such as https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/geronimo which will
be populated with the current contents of www.apache.org/dist/geronimo

2) A buildbot setup that exports our wiki pages to svnpubsub location
for our website (running periodically - e.g. nightly).

3) svnpubsub location for our website that contains some static files
such as javadocs, images, css, etc. Something like:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/geronimo

Jarek

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> rsync-based updates of the geronimo web site will be frozen in January (very soon). We
must migrate to svnpubsub (and optionally CMS) in order to have a website that we can change
(seems like something we'd like to have).