geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:56:25 GMT
Here's the plan in a bit more detail.

For the first issue (#1) I already opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5730 since that should be
easy to do. For the website things a bit more complicated. First and
once we have the svnpubsub for the website (#3) I will svn move
geronimo/site/trunk/docs/* contents into that svn repo - these are the
static files I was talking about before. Then we'll setup the buildbot
to export the wiki (#3). That job will automatically check in the
exported files into the website svnpubsub location.

Once we know the buildbot setup is working ok and the contents of the
websiste svnpubsub look ok then we will ask INFRA to make it official
as the live website. The only thing I'm unsure about right now if
there is a way to preview our new website before we make it official -
so that we can test the redirects, etc.

Jarek