geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:28:41 GMT
As you all probably noticed the svnpubsub area for the website has
been setup. I've populated it with the static and wiki content. You
should be able to kind of preview the site by opening
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/geronimo/content/index.html
page in your browser. Some things like redirects might not work of
course and there is a plenty of direct geronimo.apache.org links that
might bring an old page. I'll also work on reducing some
cwiki.apache.org links.

Please do some sanity review (and update wiki if needed - I'll push
updates manually later). I know that some non-english pages might be
encoded wrong.

Once we agree that the site is in a decent shape I'll ask infra to
switch us over.

Thanks,
Jarek