geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 03:14:54 GMT
The buildbot setup is up and running and any wiki changes should be
automatically published (you should see a commit message) every hour
now. I also updated the copyright date for main site and 3.0 docs to
2013. If we need to update the copyright date on any other page - let
me know.

Please give the svnpubsub site one more review - I will ask INFRA (if
there are no objections) to switch our live website to svnpubsub over
the weekend. The live web site might be down for a few hours as things
are being migrated. I did make a backup copy of the existing Geronimo
site in case things go horribly wrong. There are also some redirects
that we might have to fix once the site goes live.

Jarek