geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:38:11 GMT

Jarek,

I would highly suggest that we try and keep all the changes to the exporter together someplace
(currently in CXF's repo, but we could move it, although since you are a committer there,
likely not needed to move).    If/when infrastructure updates the confluence version from
3.4 to 4.x, the exporter WILL need to be updated as the SOAP API's that we use have changed
quite a bit in 4.x.    If we keep all the changes together in one place, we'll only need to
update it in one place instead of scattered throughout all the projects.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp