geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:16:00 GMT
I think we need a short and long term solution. For the short term solution
let's try Dan's approach and see if that can work for us. Otherwise, we
will loose web site updates on the 1st. For the long term solution we can
consider switching to CMS or at least getting a clarification from the
infra team if we can continue to use the cwiki for the website. We do have
a lot of pages so switching to CMS might be challenging but we might have
no choice (sooner or later).

Jarek