geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:26:24 GMT
I did some experiments with both approaches: 1) convert to Apache CMS,
and 2) use Dan's site-export tool. I got a lot further with Dan's
tool. I modified his code a bit so that it works with our existing
templates (no need to modify our templates). However, there are at
least two things that don't work right (yet): a) exporting news items
/ blogs, and b) cross wiki space links. I think I can fix b) but I'm
not sure about a).

Anyway, I just checked the wiki exporter code into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/wiki-export.
There is a README file that explains how to get things going. You will
also need the templates from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/template

Jarek