geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: migration of web site to svnpubsub
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:37:30 GMT
I suggest using the new CMS. You can still use svnpubsub for static content.
There is now even a maven plugin in the making for automated svnpubsub.

We've now moved over quite some pages using bootstrap.

http://openwebbeans.staging.apache.org/
http://bval.staging.apache.org/

http://incubator.apache.org/deltaspike/
http://tomee.apache.org/

Still trying to figure how doing things like 'News' teasers on the landing page, etc...

LieGrue,
strub

then publish them to svnpubsub .  So that we can still work with confluence without learning
a new CMS system.

>[1]http://www.dankulp.com/blog/2012/03/svnpubsub-for-confluence-sites/
>

>On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>All,
>>rsync-based updates of the geronimo web site will be frozen in January (very soon).
We must migrate to svnpubsub (and optionally CMS) in order to have a website that we can change
(seems like something we'd like to have).