geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI-1.1 api
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:41:04 GMT

On Nov 27, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> We (OpenWebBeans) is starting to adopt CDI-1.1 and thus need to tweak and document the
CDI-1.1 API.
> I'm one of the original main authors of the atinject and jcdi API packages before they
got moved over to geronimo/specs. I'm also on the CDI EG and OWB PMC member. In other words:
I know what to tweak ;)

> How should we proceed? Either you folks give me commit rights on the jcdi modules or
I will copy them back over to OWB so we are able to maintain them. After the work is done
we will move them back over here.

> wdyt?

Hi Mark,
I'd suggest you start working in geronimo/specs. If you can submit an incremental patch or
two, that would be cool.

Regardless, I expect that the minor obstacle can be remedied in relatively short order…

--kevan