geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vibhor Agrawal <veeru.ok...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo connection.
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:44:53 GMT
Hi All,

Need help with Geronimo connection.

*Problem Scenario*:   Geronimo server is on one box say "A" and informix
daatbase is on other box say "B" .
                                 Problem is suppose due to some reason if
both box went down and we bring both box up so box A having Geronimo server
comes up first compare to box B having database.
                                 When Geronimo Server try to look for
connection that time database is down so it dont get any connection.  To
establish connection we need to restart server after box "B" having
database is up.
                                 Is there any way where we can change some
Geronimo settings so it will keep trying for connection or it hit database
itself after 5 min of time.

Thanks for help in advance.