geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: CDI-1.1 api
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:41:20 GMT
> Hi Mark,
> I'd suggest you start working in geronimo/specs. If you can submit an
> incremental patch or two, that would be cool.

Hi Kevan!

Well, I better just svn copy it over to owb and do the hack over there. It's really pure pita
to do such changes via patches in SVN.
Again: as you know we developed the original version in OWB and I know from this experience
that it's not a quick change but will take a month or two with going back and forth, doing
all the TCK, etc. That's not going to work out via patches I fear :/

Of course we will svn move this back to geronimo/specs once we are finished! That way we also
do not loose any history, etc

LieGrue,
strub